For Immediate Release
Contact: Holly Hetzner, Legal Affairs Coordinator at 517-708-4246
Who: Officials from National Investment Commission of Iraq and a consortium of Michigan companies organized by Prima Civitas Foundation (PCF). PCF was founded by Michigan State University to leverage the university’s diverse resources to assist the state.
What: Announcing agreement between the two organizations for a major investment that will improve the lives of Iraqi families while creating opportunities for American businesses, particularly those in Michigan.
When: Tuesday, December 13, 2011, at 11 a.m.
Where: Prima Civitas Offices, 325 E. Grand River, Suite 275, East Lansing, Michigan (above Barnes and Noble)
Call in number: Reporters who cannot attend in person can call in.
Inside the U.S., please use: 1-866-305-2467, guest code 874063#
International callers, please use: 1-719-387-4001, guest code: 874063#
Among those expected to participate:
- Dr. Sami Al-Araji, National Investment Commission of Iraq Chairman and MSU alumnus
- Steven Webster, CEO of Prima Civitas Foundation
- Alan Cobb, Senior Vice President and Director of Design, Architecture and Sustainability for Kahn, of Detroit, Michigan
- Bill Kimble, President and CEO of C2AE of Lansing, Michigan
- Fay Beydoun, Executive Director of the American Arab Chamber of Commerce of Dearborn, Michigan